Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bumpdate: Up Nort' at 32 weeks

This past weekend Corey and I headed Up Nort' to spend the weekend with the Jordan clan...Jordan's North (Pequot Lakes, MN) This has become a tradition and one that we look forward to every year.

We arrived on Thursday and I went straight to bed at 8pm. I had not been feeling well for a few days and needed to sleep off a weird stomache virus. However the next day fun awaited me!


Big boys playing football.

Most of the Jordan clan.

Hubs playing some wiffle ball with the kiddos...a Jordan family favorite.

Gus (our nephew)


Brynn (our niece)...look at how she's got her eye on that ball!

My mother inlaw Annette and sister inlaw Esther...chillin' on the lake.

My sister inlaw Amy and a very tired little Zane...currently the youngest of the Jordan fam.

Turtles...can you find them???

Reed (our nephew)

Hanging out on the sandbar.
Our niece Anna...she's a great poser!


And here we are at 32 weeks, cruisin' on the pontoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment