- Are the happiest baby around
- Rarely cry when going down for your nap or to bed for the night
- Still wake after 30-45 minutes of sleep (only at naptime) but are getting better at putting yourself back to sleep.
- Are still sleeping 11+ hours at night (praying this continues!)
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Ok folks, so I'm a little behind. With moving, Thanksgiving and now getting ready for Christmas I've lost a few days. Also, we cannot seem to locate the charger for our camera. We don't have many boxes left so I'm hoping to find it somewhere (even though hubs broke down and bought a new one so I wouldn't stress about missing precious photos of Naomi...what a good man!!!) Without further ado...here she is at Three months (and one week)...
- Are getting used to tummy time
- Still LOVE your play mat
- Are sleeping a consistent 11+ hours at night
- Are very talkative and smiley
- Endured your first cold...like a champ!
- Have mastered the art of finger sucking
- Are still working on long naps, but are putting yourself back to sleep more often now
- Grab toys, hands, diapers (anything you can reach) and bring them to your mouth
- Rolled over (tummy to back completely by accident, but I have a feeling it won't be long!)
Naomi, you are a joy! We are so excited to spend Christmas with you!!
Love you girl!