This week marks 37 weeks...it's a little surreal...ok a lot surreal!! Three weeks until baby...two weeks of work left. Sometimes I'm not sure which is more unbelievable. I'm thrilled to be a stay at home mom (thanks Hubs!), but it's very hard to believe that something I've dreamt about for a very long time will be here in two short weeks.
Anyway...here's what we've been up to in the last month:
- attended prenatal classes
- set up the pack n' play in our master bedroom
- attended a car seat class
- put together the bouncy seat (the ones that vibrate baby's bum)
- worked on the nursery (put the crib and dresser together, washed and organized all the baby clothes)
- bought enough diapers to last approximately six weeks
- put together the stroller
- celebrated our sweetie with Corey's coworkers
- celebrated the little miss with family at our final baby shower
- cleaned and prepared the Jetta to be a family vehicle (Corey did this part)
- Corey officiated a friend's wedding
- bought a video camera
- installing the infant car seat
- organizing and decorating the nursery
- packing our bags
- cleaning the house...everyday just in case
- stocking up on some grocery and household items
Here we are at 37 weeks...Hitting the dance floor at the wedding Corey officiated.
And here are a few other pics from the month of July...
|Diaper Cake made by Great Grandma|
|Auties Abbie and Lauren|
|Yes, we played a game that required us to smell diapers...and one was poo...it was of course unmistakable.|