Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bumpdate: Nesting

I'm sure my mother will laugh at this but all I want to do lately is organize, clean and bake...yes mom, I said organize and clean! The nesting has set in. Although it's kind of an annoyance because I am still working, and really all I think about all day long is the list of things that needs to get done...SOON! However, by 3pm I'm tired. Most of the day I sit at my desk, but somehow that totally burns me out. Typically I come home and work on one thing on the list. This week I've worked on thanks yous, groceries, ironing, reorganizing the cleaning and laundry supplies, and the little lady's tubby time supplies.

Other projects that are hanging over my head...
  • Crib assembly
  • Dresser assembly
  • Washing baby clothes
  • Dyeing the rocking chair slipcover
  • Putting away baby clothes
  • Hooks for the nursery closet
  • Diaper bag for daddy
  • Decor accessories for the nursery
  • Stocking up on diapers
  • Do we have enough clothing, sleepers, onesies???
  • Ordering parts for the breast pump
  • Learning all I can about breastfeeding...without actually breastfeeding
  • More thank yous
Honestly I could go on forever! Now that Hubs is done with classes for the summer we'll both be working on these projects...I know he's thinking about these as well. Especially since we are 7ish weeks from our due date and at this point she could really come at anytime...YIKES! Not too early little lady. Though I doubt she'll arrive early...her mom never does:) Maybe she'll take after her father! Let's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment