Friday, March 25, 2011

Bumpdate: March 23rd in photos

3am: Wake up to go to the bathroom

4:30am: Wake up to Corey's alram. He's training for a marathon and wanted to get a run in before our 7:20am appointment.

4:45am: Corey gets up. Gets ready and heads to the gym.

5am: Get up to go to the bathroom again...by this time I figure there is no way I'm going back to sleep...We get to see our baby TODAY!! ...Start the coffee!

6:45am: We leave the house. I have a full bladder:(

7:40am: We are called back to the ultrasound room. Here's what we saw next...


I know...she's so pretty already!





It was a great appoinment! The baby was moving all around...it was a great show!

Later that day...breakfast date with my hubs, eye appointment for Corey, nap, lunch, work and then...

Which color will the middle layer of frosting be...Pink...or Blue???


The surprise!


It's PINK! Baby Jordan is a GIRL!

It was such a fun day! I will never forget it...the excitement, the thrill, the special time with Corey, my sisters screaming...I can't wait to add a little girl to our family.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! So excited for you guys! Love the play by play of the number of trips to the bathroom too;)

    ReplyDelete