Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 Bucket List

I've always thought about making a bucket list, but frankly I think mine would change weekly. So many things to do, places to see and people to meet. So I decided that I could at least make one for the year 2011.

Eleven in 2011
  1. Visit the Harris family and Grandma Violet in Bolivar, MO (plans have been made to go for a long"ish" weekend in May!!)
  2. Purchase a Kitchen Aid Mixer (undecided on color and model)
  3. Visit another baseball stadium (option: Wrigley Field, Kauffman Stadium...)
  4. Knit a scarf and hat for myself
  5. Read one book each month (I did this in 2009 and did pretty well until fall)
  6. Attempt to perfect the art of couponing (I'm currently working on a system)
  7. Read through the bible
  8. Date my hubby more (like once a week at least) (I definitely cannot cross this one off yet, but we have been going on GREAT dates lately! I don't want to check it off...I just want it to continue!)
  9. Reorganize all closets in our home (before baby arrives 8/20/11)
  10. Take a Community Education class (maybe a cooking or baking one)
  11. Organize my recipe box (it's bad)
I better get crackin'!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea on the bucket list for the year! P.S. I saw kitchenaid mixers at the kitchen outlet store in Medford. Not sure the price difference, but may be worth checking out:)

    ReplyDelete